Saturday, September 1, 2012

New Page

I've decided to create a new page on this blog containing links to published articles I've written (see "Published Articles," above.)

There aren't many yet, but I hope to continue as a guest writer for Northwest Runner Magazine and Outdoors NW Magazine. Currently, there are two articles, with two more in the wings (completed, yet I'm unable to post them until later as per my agreements with those publications).

I'm no 'Prose Pro,' but I do enjoy writing. Hopefully that comes across both in this blog and in the articles I've been fortunate enough to contribute to the above magazines.

With that said, I'm open to writing for other publications as well. Shoot me an email (scroll down to "Contact Me" on the right side, just above my beautiful mug.)

No comments:

Post a Comment