Monday, December 28, 2009

Woke Up This Morning...

...with a wine glass in my hand.
Sorry, guess I channeled Peter Frampton for a second.
Actually, I woke up this morning with a tight, slightly swollen and tender left knee - probably due to a combination of my current running streak and wearing shoes on my recovery days that should be officially retired by now. I took ibuprofen and iced the knee for 15-20 minutes. I have another short, slow run scheduled for today...which I'm going to do, but I'll be wearing my newer Defyance 2's instead of my old pair (with 465 miles on them).
So with today's run, the streak will be at 18 days straight. Other than this knee, no other problems have cropped up. Tomorrow, I should be meeting with a couple of guys to run the trails at Lord Hill (near Monroe, WA). Should be around 11 miles. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment